Carbon fiber growth in Aero structures has been so faster that the modern age because they are strong, lightweight, more resistant to corrosion, and have a low coefficient of thermal expansion. Aviation began with the first untethered human lighter-than-air flight of a hot air balloon and practicality of balloons was limited because they could only travel downwind so later the concept of the modern airplane as a fixed-wing flying machine with separate systems for lift, later commercial aircraft were buil which have the wing spars made from composites. Composites are now important materials in the construction of all aircraft's. In both military and civilian applications, UAVs are used for observation, photography, communications, and as weapons-delivery platforms. We can manufacture the UAV parts and structures according to the design totally customized. We are well equipped for the production of high-quality, precision aerospace components.
Our main focus is on :
- Complete bodywork of any uav on the basis of cad drawing.
- Telescope pipes
- Helicopter blade, floors, bodywork.
- Simulator body work.
- Manufacture of fuselage & wings with core material to reduce the weight.
- Pilot seat.
CFRP can also be applied to enhance shear strength of reinforced concrete by wrapping fabrics or fibers around the section to be strengthened. Wrapping around sections (such as bridge or building columns) can also enhance the ductility of the section, greatly increasing the resistance to collapse under earthquake loading. Such 'seismic retrofit' is the major application in earthquake-prone areas, since it is much more economic than alternative methods. CFRP is a has so much use in the construction industry, glass fiber-reinforced polymer (GFRP) and aramid fiber-reinforced polymer (AFRP), though CFRP is, in general, regarded as having superior properties. metallic materials such as steel or aluminum can be replaced by lightweight solutions with the same or better mechanical characteristics.
Use of carbon fiber in a vehicle can appreciably reduce the weight and to increase greater fuel efficiency, corrosion resistance, low weight and high strength. Until recently, the material has had limited use in mass-produced cars because of the expense involved in terms of materials, equipment, and the relatively limited pool of individuals with expertise in working with it. Recently, several mainstream vehicle manufacturers have started to use CFRP in everyday road cars. CFRPs are extensively used in high-end automobile racing. We manufacture the products related to the automobile industry and also do the body work from primarily to high end cars. We deals in Carbon Fiber Racing Car Parts and Motorcycle Parts, Customized Tubes, A-arms and lots more.
Our main focus is on :
- Complete bodywork of any race car or commercial car and their parts and panels on the basis of cad drawing.
- Manufacturing of carbon fiber rims, steering, mirror cover, bumpers, a-arms, dashboard and all accessories.
- We have done more than body work of race cars for many colleges and have material, tools and experts necessary required for the process.
- We have already engaged in the manufacturing of race cars for many reputed colleges for their event of FORMULA BHARAT which is an engineering design competition in which students from colleges and universities all over the country.
- Simillary We are supported lot of teams from different colleges for their different competitions like Enduro Student India 2017, Shell Eco-Marathon Asia (SEMA-2017), BAJA, ASME HPVC 2017 – Asia.
- We also manufacture the frames for bikes, by-cyle
Carbon Fibers are an indispensable basic material of sporting goods the most of the special features of Carbon Fibers (light weight, high rigidity, high sensitivity). CFRP is now widely used in sports equipment such as in squash, tennis and badminton racquets, sport kite spars, high quality arrow shafts, hockey sticks, fishing rods. CFRP bicycle frames weigh less than one of steel, aluminum, or titanium for the same strength. The type and orientation of the carbon-fiber weave can be designed to maximize stiffness in required directions. CFRP also appears increasingly in other components such as derailleur parts, brake and shifter levers and bodies, cassette sprocket carriers, suspension linkages, disc brake rotors, pedals, shoe soles, and saddle rails.
We deals in all carbon fiber sports goods applications.
Carbon fiber have properties like strength, stiffness, fatigue, and clinical chemical resistance due to which its structures are prefered in the medical industry and it is not wrong to say that carbon fiber is the raw material for the future . Carbon fiber reinforced materials are currently used primarily in materials science, for instance in aerospace, vehicle construction, for sports equipment or in construction. In what medical technology areas could carbon be used? Carbon is lightweight and resistant to chemicals, corrosion and temperature. It is very moldable and still features high stability and rigidity. One big advantage is its X-ray transparency, which improves patient tolerance of X-rays. Carbon fibers are also suited for producing technical textiles. This makes the material ideal for use in medical technology.
Our main focus is on :
- Equipments related to C-arm and OT Table and accessories to health care services.
- We manufacture X-ray tables and all other equipments in carbon fiber our products always meet customers' high expectations.
- We also manufactures carbon fiber surgical equipment and other various components related to medical industry in carbon fiber.